23 January 2011

Itch Gallery

I was a very lucky girl last week when i was asked by Catherine, the lovely owner of Itch Gallery if i wanted to sell some of work there. So on Wednesday, I went for a drive through the beautiful countryside and dropped off some mugs, plates and a couple of my wooden wall hangings. It was really interesting to meet Catherine as she also graduated from Loughborough where she studied Fine Art, we had a nice chat and i gave her my wares!

Once she has decided where she is going to display my work she is going to send me some pics so i'll get them uploaded as soon as!

Catherine is advertising for other designer/maker/artists at the moment, so if you are interested here is the link to her website http://www.itchgallery.co.uk/ and follow her on twitter if you have a minute @Itch_Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment