24 August 2011

NEW personalisation service!

I am now offering a personalised service for the majority of the products in my Night Owl range. Firstly you can now have a name placed on the inside rim of any of your mugs, a perfect gift for any owl lover!



I have also started to create a range of wedding crockery that can also be personalised. The mugs have proven to be quite popular on Not On The High Street, eeek! They feature the newlyweds names along with the date of their special day, decorated with my hand drawn butterflies they are the ideal present for any bride and groom.



I have also been working with some vintage pieces as i do get a few enquiries regarding vintage from time to time. Here is a selection of plates that i have created recently and can also be made to order as i have a  few more.



No comments:

Post a Comment