22 February 2011

Graduate Collection

I have been secretly working away on a new collection of designs for the lovely couple behind 'Graduate Collection' Sharon and Mario. As animals are my favourite things to draw i wanted to create a collection that was playful and quirky but i also wanted to keep my drawing style realistic. I decided straight away that i wanted to mix my usual monochrome with a bright colour scheme including reds and pinks.

I spent a lot of time researching imagery and also on deciding which animals were right for which act. A lot tougher than i first imagined! I have really enjoyed the whole process and now i just cannot wait to see the finished products!!

All of the designs will be transferred onto a range of china ware, cushions and prints. VERY excited.






Illustration by Jessica Rose Lennox February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment