7 March 2011

Photoshoot!

Today i have been extremely busy as i am feeling better, it might have something to do with mr sunshine being out all day!

So this morning i received my transfers from the printers and began to cut, took me around about an hour to do the lot. I then started to plan my website that the 'Princes Trust' have sorted me out with, very exciting. I then popped out to do a few chores, post office and doctors :( but all is finally getting sorted, came back and started the website!

After tea i popped some mugs in the oven, then had a go at some new product photographs! I have been meaning to do since i had my new camera and so i went scavenging around the house for props. I had a good play around with a few ideas and got snapping. I also realised i had so much stuff in boxes that i had never put on Etsy, so theres my next job!

No comments:

Post a Comment